RuzainiLove, (click here.)

( That's me ~ )

I'm Fafa Kickass and attached to Muhammad Ruzaini Bin Rahim (L)

( Affiliates )
BABY tinie sayaang nina sayaang sheikha sayaang dianaaa hannah crazyy ely riri patung nur amiraa KYNN liyanaa fariss anaaa jie ying li xian hui ting kiki bella ashalina frendy franata AhzanCiner ra[ra]zaaaq tumblr derrick Tricia linaa bbycouz syafiqaa bbycouz shimaa titi whitleyy masturinaa masturah noreenazuraa nayaa safiahh kitty kat rekhaa(onsugar) rekhaa
( Tagboard )

( Twitter )


Shagged ;(
Sunday, June 20, 2010, 1:56 AM


:) Helloooooo ~ Masyaallah, lamernyer aku tak update. Hahaha. Okay whatever. Now's like going to the third week of holiday. So fast?! Haiyaaa. I haven't yet go out with friends, only with Bhy and family. Went to JB, and many more. Just now just came back from Geylang & Bugis, shopping for brother's marriage. Seriously tired like hell kay. Bugis was so packed (!) Now everybody sleep over at sister's house, including Bhy :) Last week went JB, was quite awesome. Haha. After we came back from JB, Bhy sleptover at my house for three days. From sunday till wednesday. On monday went for bowling with siblings and Bhy. Fuuhh! Had 4 games straight, till my nails broke one by one kay! ;( But it was fun lah ~

So far, relationship with Bhy is fine. Only there was once that time we fought over a misunderstood matter. Hmmm. Sometimes, we don't necessary needa trust just one party who keeps on "influencing" us that our loved one is lying. If you really meant to not wreck our relationship, why do you keep on telling me what he's done?! I'm not referring to anyone lah, but.. You can't just insult someone no matter in real life or blog, right? Put yourself in my shoes. Who would you prefer to trust? Ofcourse your boyf kan? You can't be pressuring me with all your stories! Thanks if what you say is true. But if you know you're lying, you eating yourself up. No point lying to others, just for the sake of your revenge/whatever so. Maksheyyy ^^

Well, I wanna post some pichas. Toodles loved ~ Boyfriend, I'll always love you.